The app enables you to recognize the location and state of your family or friend in an intuitive way and assist them in daily life or in emergency situations.
GPS Tracking, Family Safety, SOS, Zone Alarm, Moving Route, Precise Pickup, Remote Care, Safety on the Way Home.
The GeoFamily service consists of a 'Controller App' that acts as an administrator and a 'Tracker App' that acts as a location reporter.
Whether to act as a controller or a tracker is determined by selecting the role when signing up for your account.
A controller app user can manage the settings for the location behavior of multiple tracker app users, and instantly recognize their location and status in real time.
Areas of Use :
✔ Safety on the Way Home (Child, Student, Woman, etc.)
✔ Home Visitor Safety
✔ Remote Care for the Elderly
✔ Patient with Dementia, People with Heart Disease
✔ Remote Employee Management
✔ Maritime Safety
✔ Leisure, Travel
✔ Alone Worker, Solitary Resident
✔ Fieldworker, Exploring
✔ Preparation for Horse-riding, Skiing, or Mountaineering Accident
✱ High quality user interface and reliable and intuitive operation.
✱ The location and address of tracker users are instantly checked in real time.
✱ The status of tracker users is instantly checked in real time. (Such as activity, speed, elevation, battery level, locating method, Log-In/Out, Power-ON/OFF)
✱ Even the locations gathered in no mobile data network coverage area are tracked without omission.
✱ Receive notifications when tracker users arrive or leave configured zones.
✱ The map is displayed on a large screen, and with the help of the location player, controller user can dynamically check the movement of the tracker user.
✱ Location records can be viewed for up to one year, and can be converted to a file and exported it to an email account or cloud.
✱ Street View screens and Directions screens are supported.
✱ Tracker users send their current location and status to the controller user in real time as soon as they want.
✱ Tracker users can request a pickup using a very precise location. (e.g. Pickup in front, side, back or corner of a building)
✱ Tracker users can continue to send locations at faster time interval for a certain amount of time when they are going to pass through potentially dangerous area or when they want to let controller user know the moving route.
✱ In case of emergency and dangerous situations, even a single SOS request begins to transmit all rescue information such as moving route, addresses, and status in real time.
✱ All location and status information is only transferred between the tracker user and the controller user that the tracker user has agreed to share location with, and it is completely secured by encryption.
✱ Privacy protection that allows tracker users to transfer their own location at any time when necessary, but restricts their counterpart user to check the location only during the permitted time.
✱ Supports screen rotation and works well on smart tablet device.
How to Use on First Install :
1. The user who will perform the administrator or viewer role creates the account as 'Controller' role and logged in.
2. The user who will perform the location reporter role creates the account as 'Tracker' role and logged in.
3. When the controller user adds the behavior settings for the counterpart tracker user device in the 'Tracker List' menu and then requests pairing, the pairing request will be sent to the counterpart tracker user. (Note: Before sending the pairing request, make sure that the tracker user has created the account as 'Tracker' role and logged in.)
4. If the counterpart tracker user accept the pairing request, the pairing will be successful, and from that time the controller user can check the location, status, and movement of the counterpart tracker user.
5. If the counterpart user accept but the success notification from the user does not arrive within a few minutes, go to step 3 above and request the pairing again.