TruWitness™ turns your Android handheld device into a surveillance IP camera in the Latitude Network Video Management System.
Connect your Android device to Latitude with your user name and password and start transmitting real-time video directly to Latitude using MJpeg or H.264 over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE network.
• Login automatically for faster access to the system.
• Send an alarm to Latitude to capture the attention of Control Center operators and initiate recording.
• Stream MJPEG or H.264 video from your device to Latitude over wireless (Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE)
• Control Center operators can see the location of TruWitness™ users on Geographic Information System (GIS) maps along with the streamed video.
• Initiate a quick call with Control Center and vice versa.
• Perform all of the above in parallel.
• TruWitness™ is supported on Latitude NVMS 6.3 and above.
• TruWitness™ requires the Latitude system to have a special license.
For more information, please contact your FLIR Sales representative or email VisibleSales@flir.com.