Get live bus and train times, smarter journey planning and comprehensive route maps for every stop in Great Britain.
UK Bus Checker™ is the hit app that works at every one of Great Britain's 300,000 bus stops and train stations to show you when the next ones are coming - and where they're going. Plus there's live journey planning to plan your trip by train, tube, ferry, hovercraft.. ..however you roll, we've got it covered.
• As featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy' •
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in Great Britain - see below
• Plan a journey anywhere in Great Britain bus, tube, rail and more.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!*
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Full 3D route maps for all the country's bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest stops.
• Save your favourite stops, journeys and home location.
• Many other useful features and the same slick interface that made London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
There is currently real-time information at more than 40 towns and cities, with more being added. See www.buschecker.com for an up-to-date list of areas covered. Don't forget: if there's no live info, Bus Checker will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the best of both worlds!
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
“If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” – The Guardian
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking up your cab fare.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support site or get in touch. (and please try this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Stop Alerts are in beta and not supported on some older Android OS/hardware.
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
- Route Maps use precise locations for bus stops, but the line connecting them is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As the routing technology improves, your app will update automatically, free of charge.
- Bus Checker can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the in-app settings.