Let It Play - Audio layer

Let It Play - Audio layer

Rank

15.1%

Score

4.79

Installs

~200

Ratings

0 / day

By MultiSolutions Lab Category Music & Audio

Description & Details


Audio layer of the internet.

Dear listeners we are glad to present you our first version of LetItPlay app - audio layer of the Internet.
Our main goal is to make available as audio all content in the Internet.

What is the purpose of the audio layer?
Visual perception is exhausted! YouTube and TV, books and blogs, Facebook and video games have overtaxed our sight.
The majority of such content can be heard rather than seen without any information loss: news, blogs, books, articles, etc.
On average people have 3 hours per day for audio. How about you?
Let’s say you are driving and ask LetItPlay "Give me a 30-minute digest of the latest news" or "Suggest movies playing this weekend". LetItplay then compiles a 30-minute playlist based on your request and personal preferences. And your time spent driving is never wasted time.

What is the key difference of LetItPlay from other podcasts apps?
Podcast apps cover less than 1% of information available as audio: podcasts, audioguides and audiobooks. While the remaining 99% of the Internet is silent: news, blogs, books, articles, etc.
Siri has been around for years yet she has so little to say since audio content is so rare.
To make audio content truly ubiquitous we are creating an ecosystem on letitplay.io which will provide hassle-free and affordable audio production
and distribution.

Audio layer of the Internet is a very ambitious goal. We are just beginning to implement it and finding quality content remains the most important problem for us. If you did not find your favorite site or blog in our app do not hesitate to contact us and we will help them to create their own audio layer. Better yet let them know that people want to listen to their content.

First Seen
2018-01-24
Last Seen
2018-06-25
Updated
2543-01-15
Reviews
5
SOME Signals
0
Version
1.0.6
Size
Unknown
Android Version
5.0 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Installs (Google)
100 - 500
APK Name
com.letitplay.maugry.letitplay

Latest Ratings


Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Follow us on social media

Stay up to date with all the latest releases!

Rating Histogram History



Review Count History



What do you think about Let It Play - Audio layer?

Is there better alternative around? - Let us know!

You might like these Apps Too!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe to out newsletter and stay updated on the latest and greatest android apps!