This JP Medical Publishersapp-book,Eureka: Biochemistry & Metabolism, improves your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using its patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Eureka – an innovative series for students that fully integrates core science, clinical medicine and surgery. With its engaging and authoritative text, featuring insightful clinical cases, graphic narratives, SBAs and a wealth of other learning tools, Eureka has everything students need to succeed in medicine and pass their exams.
Eureka – content that reflects today’s medical degree courses with their emphasis on:
• relevance and application of core science to clinical practice
• skills required to examine and communicate with patients
• integrated care across primary and acute care settings
Series features across titles:
• Engaging clinical cases show how skilled clinician would work through a presentation, and put diseases and biomedical principles into patient context
• Innovative graphic narratives bring clinical cases to life, show how to approach difficult scenarios and convey the experience of being a patient
• Starter questions - stimulating answers to intriguing questions make learning fun
• Boxes highlight tips, tricks and key learning points
Biochemistry & Metabolism
• First principles chapter clearly explains the key concepts and mechanisms relevant to the study of medicine e.g. types of biochemical reaction, enzymes and cofactors
• Systems-based chapters describe the structures such as proteins and fats and processes such as haemoglobin metabolism that underpin normal functions, each chapter introduced by an engaging clinical case that features a unique graphic narrative
• Self-Assessment – 80 multiple choice questions in clinical SBA format, in line with current exam format
Authors: Andrew Davison, Anna Milan, Suzannah Phillips, LakshminarayanRanganath
Publisher: JP Medical Publishers
Indextra offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like JP Medical Publishers,Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.