Timeshift Pro Licence unlocks pro features for Timeshift Media Player, the media player that provides tools to help you master learning material.
Timeshift Pro Licence is a licence only
This app does nothing on its own. You should install Timeshift Media Player to get all media player features.
Get Timeshift Media Player for free at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smokyink.mediaplayer
Features Unlocked by the Pro Licence
* Change any jump length, ie. short, medium and long jump lengths
* Change any swipe gesture control, including left, right, up and down
* Remove ads from Timeshift
* Support further development of Timeshift
------------- Summary of Timeshift Media Player -------------
Timeshift Media Player provides tools to help you master educational material such as language courses, video lectures, talks, podcasts and audiobooks.
Features & Tools
Timeshift Media Player supports the following features:
- Slow down playback speed by up to 0.25x, maintaining pitch
- Speed up playback speed by up to 4x, maintaining pitch
- Jump forwards or backwards by 3, 5 or 10 seconds; you can change the short jump length in Timeshift free and any jump length when you upgrade to Timeshift Pro
- AB Repeat: Automatically repeat a section of audio/video
- All tools work with both audio and video files
- Supports many formats, including mp3, mp4, ogg, wav and wma.
Timeshift is handy for:
- Learning a foreign language through audio/video courses, movies, podcasts or audiobooks
- Watching video lectures for a course, eg. videos downloaded from Coursera, Open University, MIT OpenCourseWare, etc.
- Listening to presentations and talks to broaden your knowledge, eg. videos downloaded from TED, YouTube, etc.
- Learning a musical instrument by playing to music
Timeshift supports offline media on your device's local storage. You need to copy or download the audio or video onto your device's storage (eg. SD card) to play them in Timeshift. Timeshift does not support online (streaming) media.
Timeshift uses VLC media player so benefits from all its flexibility and performance.
Feedback, Suggestions and Issues
For any feedback, suggestions or issues, please email Byron at email@example.com